Amendment Procedure For Officers Recommended For Suppersession
Islamabad dated 17th April, 2007
Subject: AMENDMENT IN PROCEDURE FOR OFFICERS RECOMMENDED FOR SUPPERSESSION BY DEPARTMENTAL SELECTION COMMITTEES/CENTRAL SELECTION BOARDS.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Divisions O.M.No.1/1/2001
CP-II dated 3rd September, 2005 and 17th November, 2005 on the above subject (copies enclosed) and to further clarify the contents of the said O. M. as per following illustrations/elaboration: -
PERs for two full years shall imply, two full years PERs earned after consideration/ supersession by the Selection Board and will include the PER which was neither due nor placed before the Selection Board even if it relates to the previous year.
If an officer A is considered by the Selection Board in Jan, 2007 when his PER for 2006 is neither due nor placed before the Selection Board and superseded. He will be considered after earning 2 full year PERs for 2006 and 2007.
If an officer B is considered by the Selection Board in January 2007 when his PER for 2006 is not due but placed before the Selection Board and superseded. He will be considered after earning two full years PERs for 2007 and 2008.
If an officer C is considered by the Selection Board in May, 2007 when his PER for 2006 is due and placed before the Board and superseded. He will be considered after earning the PER for 2007 and 2008.
2. The Ministries/ Divisions are requested to bring the above clarification to the notice of all Attached Departments/ Subordinate Offices under their administrative control, for compliance/guidance.
( Muhammad Saleem )
Section Officer (CP-II)
All Ministries/ Divisions
Copy for information and necessary action:-
1. Prime Ministers Secretariat (Public) (Raja Hassan Abbas, Joint Secretary (IA-II), Islamabad.
2. Office of the Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
3. Director General, Intelligence Bureau, Islamabad.
4. Secretary, Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad.
5. Secretary, National Reconstruction Bureau, Islamabad.
6. Secretary, National Accountability Bureau, Islamabad.
Copy for information to all Chief Secretaries of the Provinces.